People—specifically property investors—are the lifeblood of a property management business; communication is the lifeblood of people.
An organized, purposeful method of managing your relationships with clients can make the difference between making meaningful connections with potential—and current—property owners and making little to no contact at all. This applies to your tenants under management, too!
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system designed for property management should be a crucial component of your property management workflow. Property management marketing is, at its core, about reaching people. Once you have made contact, organizing those you've touched with your marketing helps make all your efforts more effective.
A Crucial Tool for Property Management Automation
Workflow automation helps increase both efficiency and effectiveness. When your routine tasks are automated, you have time to explore other ideas to push your property management business ahead of the pack. A property management CRM is ideal for automating the intricate work of managing your contacts and leads.
Keeping track of who has been contacted and when is just the beginning: you can also keep track of which methods were used to reach people—as well as which were most and least effective. With a good CRM, this is all done for you.
Property management workflows can easily get clogged with the piles of tasks that have to be balanced day-in and day-out. With a CRM, the flow of contacts and leads—and any outreach efforts you use to connect with them—is managed for you by the system. This can remove logjams that would have otherwise significantly dammed up your productivity.
Let's have a look at some of the top property management CRM options available so you can figure out which one may work best for your property management business!
More questions about what CRMs can do? Check out these blogs.
HubSpot has emerged as a powerful tool for those seeking a property management CRM. The HubSpot CRM hosts features that span a variety of disciplines, and the HubSpot team has designed tools specifically aimed at making sure property managers can be more productive.
While the tool suite you get from HubSpot won't cater directly to property management, they are still our top pick for a property management CRM. As the winner of the Best CRM Software Award for 2019, it's easy to see why!
- The king of CRM: As the top name in CRM software, HubSpot's competitors altered their services to reflect this powerful platform. Why settle for an imitation when you can have the real thing?
- Easy to scale: The HubSpot CRM is currently a certified, premier Google partner. Regardless of the scale of your property management business, you'll appreciate that it has the functionality and flexibility to meet you at every stage of growth.
- The Swiss Army Knife of CRM: There's no learning curve: we can show you how you can use HubSpot to manage your marketing and act as a launching platform for property management automation that can benefit your business long term across everything from email management to move-out day.
- Metrics at your fingertips: The reporting tools in HubSpot are customizable and—powerful. Track what's working—and what isn't—to enhance your service offerings, make adjustments, and keep owners and tenants satisfied.
LeadSimple has a suite of features specifically designed for property managers. If you need a property management CRM that adjusts to your needs, LeadSimple may be a good choice! It can help you do the following:
- Automate workflows: The nitty-gritty that can often take up far too much time can be automated with LeadSimple’s platform.
- Use a pre-designed sales process: Maybe you have a sales protocol already—or maybe you need a little help. LeadSimple has one you can try on for size.
- Track communication: LeadSimple can keep track of all your emails, text messages, and calls. It can then forward the information to team members to make follow-up easier.
- Organize your leads: With all your leads sent to one central location, it’s easier to make sure none are being overlooked.
- Produce growth-analysis charts: As you organize your efforts, you want to see whether they’re working or not. LeadSimple allows you to produce charts and graphs that visually represent stats regarding growth. You can use them to decide which steps to take next.
Don't Struggle With Your Workflows—Master Them
This is a good list of property management CRMs that we trust here at Geekly Media to get you started wrangling your contacts and keeping your prospective property owners and tenants organized.
Some of the others include Pipedrive, Copper, and Zoho. To find the one best for your business, it may help to list the different aspects of your customer management needs. If you need help with figuring out how to get the most out of your CRM, We can help with that!
As a HubSpot Diamond Agency, we have years of experience helping property managers optimize their workflows with property management automation. Reach out to us to set up a discovery call!