Join the Team
If you have a passion for technology, automation, and workflow systems, then today is your lucky day.
Who we’re looking for:
The Marketing Strategist works to make sure all clients are on track to reach their goals and that our efforts exceed expectations. If you possess strong communication skills and enjoy creating concerted and effective plans of action, apply with us today and join our dynamic team.
As a Geekly Media Marketing Strategist, you’ll play a significant role in a growing company. As a part of our Marketing Team, you’ll report directly to our Vice President of Marketing Fulfillment to help our clients discover the value Geekly Media can provide to their organization.
- Track and manage the marketing metrics for client accounts and Geekly Media success
- Review client accounts daily/weekly to see if the strategy is on/off target and collaborate with fulfillment team on any changes and modifications
- If metrics (traffic, rankings, leads, etc.) are off, establish a plan on how to fix them
- Document all client strategy. Track and manage all of the notes and metrics for each client. (Includes meeting notes)
- Coordinate with Geekly fulfillment team to execute on client’s marketing strategy
- Depending on the type of client, meetings with clients will happen either weekly, monthly, or quarterly
- Create a marketing strategy template to use with clients and Geekly
- Create a templated meeting structure when meeting with clients
- Coordinate contract adjustments and renewals with the fulfillment team for new strategy plans
- Strategist will collaborate with sales on any new contracts that go out
- Come up with the creative messaging, put it into action, and document it within the marketing strategy template
- Work with clients through any escalations
- Ability to strategize side projects (along with standard contract) for clients when requested
- Marketing strategy experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly preferred
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Passion for working with Clients and a desire to deeply understand Geekly Media and HubSpot benefits, use cases, and technical elements
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Client and MRR retention
- Ensure clients are hitting their goals
- Base pay: $65K - $95K
- Commission opportunities
- Health Benefits
- Four Weeks Annual Vacation in addition to major federal holidays
- Relocation assistance provided
Job descriptionWe love HubSpot, and we hope you do, too! Geekly Media is looking for an experienced Systems Architect who can help design integrations and HubSpot configurations.
Do you need to be a “developer?” Not necessarily. However, we’re looking to add a Geek to our team that can create flowcharts representing how data will move and flow between platforms. This would be a client-facing role (albeit not often), but we need someone who is comfortable in client meetings, interacts well with our client team, and can answer questions or walk clients through flowcharts.
While we would prefer a stateside, W-2 employee, we are open to bringing in the right person who works in a location outside of McKinney, TX, or outside of the U.S. as an independent contractor.
Customer Success Manager
Are you also willing to raise your hand if contracts and deliverables don’t match up? Do you have insights into how to make customers happy? Then this job is for you!
Our Customer Success Manager will manage contract reviews or adjustments and would be the last step in the process before a client is allowed to cancel. The person in this role would also be in charge of NPS scores, creating logical checkpoints throughout client relationships, looking for consistent obstacles that keep the Geekly Media team from delivering services on time and on budget (according to contract deliverables), and looking for opportunities to improve our customer relationships.
This role is ultimately responsible for (and compensated for) holding clients to their contracts. This position requires a stateside W-2 employee (preferably in our McKinney offices).
Do you have an eye for flaws in a process and good insights into what could help a system run better? We’re looking for an Operations Manager to analyze our current processes and implement new systems to help us run more efficiently!
As an example, you might review our current payment systems, recognize that we need everyone set up on HubSpot payments (because we are all about HubSpot), then make that happen for existing and new clients (to eliminate the need for our inefficient and manual billing process).
We’re looking to fill this role as a high-level spot within our company, but we’ll also need you to be a “doer” that jumps in to help execute plans as they develop (because we move quickly)! While the ideal person for this role is a stateside W-2 employee, we’re open to bringing in the right person who works in a location outside of McKinney, TX, or outside of the U.S. as an independent contractor.
Client Account & HubSpot Ninja-in-Training
TX / North Dallas Area
In this role, you would be responsible for managing multiple marketing client accounts (around 8-12 accounts at any given time). This includes relationship management, monitoring SEO, managing ongoing projects, keeping clients up to date, and ultimately ensuring the success of the client from the ground floor. You will be the first line of defense and the client's primary point of contact. Must be extremely comfortable interacting with clients on a daily basis and working within HubSpot!
For this position, we’re looking for a stateside W-2 employee located in our McKinney Geekly Media office.
TX / North Dallas Area
This person will be responsible for creating content that drives traffic to a target website. Content can include everything from blog articles, learning course creation, video creation and editing, and more. In this role, you’ll likely focus on Geekly Media or VPM Solutions content as your primary account, but we also have other client content needs.
This does not need to be a stateside W-2 employee. We’re open to bringing in the right person who works in a location outside of McKinney, TX, or outside of the U.S. as an independent contractor.
Ready to Join Us?
Apply for an opening below. Just upload your CV and Cover letter.