As we engrain ourselves into the digital era, more people are resorting to the internet for everything, from ordering dinner to searching for a house to buy. A study from the National Association of Realtors® showed that individuals from all generations primarily began their search for a home by first viewing properties online.
Ensuring that you are prepared to engage people in the digital environment in a manner that correlates to real-world business is crucial. The good news is marketing automation software can help real estate professionals navigate the digital world. Today we'll walk through some of the best real estate marketing automation software platforms available, including HubSpot services and more.
What Is Automation Marketing Software?
By using marketing automation software, companies can automate redundant or monotonous marketing operations. For example, some solutions offer automation for email activities, drip sequences, and CRM updates. Others also assist with lead generation, sales lead cycles, and more.
Automating your marketing operations may assist your firm by enhancing overall efficiency and freeing up time for you to focus on other important issues. Using marketing automation solutions, for instance, helps real estate professionals collect useful data that can be utilized to customize marketing efforts and enhance conversion rates. These uses have made automation marketing software extremely popular, with 96% of marketers already using such a platform.
What Are the Most Common Marketing Automation Features?
When choosing marketing software that matches your needs, here are some must-have features.
One of marketing automation's cornerstone functions is lead management. Your marketing automation platform should handle numerous tasks, including transferring data to and from your CRM as leads go through the various stages of your marketing funnel.
Social Media Integration and Automation
Choose a platform that either comes equipped with social media advertising and management features or can easily integrate with one of the numerous available social media marketing solutions. With automation, users may easily create, schedule, distribute, and analyze material across social networks.
Businesses use email marketing to send tailored communications to engage customers and retain clients. Automation helps marketers provide highly tailored messaging by tracking visitors' behavior on landing pages and pre-schedule follow-up messages for the most convenient moment.
Check that the features you rely on most from your current email marketing platform are available in your prospective marketing automation tool.
In-depth Analytics and Reporting
Reporting and analytics are two business intelligence tools that every company needs. With the right marketing automation software, it's easy for real estate companies to collect necessary data and generate insightful reports to inform business decisions.
Comprehensive Digital Marketing Tools
The best software offers digital marketing capabilities across multiple digital marketing channels, including SEO, advertising, and social media. Make sure your chosen platform can touch every aspect of your digital marketing strategy.
Top 5 Real Estate Marketing Automation Software Solutions
Now that you understand the importance of marketing automation software for your real estate business, it's time to choose the right one. Here are our Top 5 recommendations.
To stand out from the crowd, HubSpot services offers marketing automation features that enable you to run campaigns informed by real-time customer data. Additional features are available in the premium versions of the CRM HubSpot offers through Marketing Hub, but you can get started with multiple HubSpot features for no cost.
Key Features you'll enjoy with HubSpot include:
- Powerful tools, automated email, robust reporting, content management, live chat, and more. Create campaigns with relative ease thanks to user-friendly visual workflows and bot builders.
- Using basic automation tools like automated emails and online forms, businesses may streamline repetitive activities and provide the groundwork for an effective marketing campaign.
- HubSpot's extensive library of connectors makes it possible to broaden campaigns to include in-product marketing, SMS, and more.
It's no secret that we're big fans of HubSpot and a Partner Agency. That's why HubSpot's CRM tops our list of marketing automation software!
2. Active Campaign
With ActiveCampaign, you can automate your marketing campaigns, generate reports, score leads, and divide your contacts into groups, all from the cloud. In addition, the platform's adaptable, device-agnostic deployment methodology makes it a good fit for enterprises of all sizes.
Key Features include:
- A wide variety of time-saving tools, such as email automation, contact exports, and self-driving campaigns.
- Tools like automated email sending, scheduled blog posts, and social media monitoring can help convert hesitant or misinformed leads into enthusiastic brand promoters.
- Scheduling communications to reach prospects at critical junctures in the purchasing process.
Prospect.io is an all-in-one platform for multi-channel sales automation that helps boost the efficiency of outbound sales teams. As a result, users of this program will have a much easier time striking up talks, concluding agreements, and generally prospecting for new sales.
Key platform features include:
- Adjusting the overview to keep tabs on one user over a certain period of time to evaluate the team's efficiency.
- Learning how a campaign stacks up against others in the same field or of a similar magnitude.
- Examining the results of each email to learn how to improve future mailings.
- Finding out whether visitors to your website do what you want them to do.
Ontraport provides a comprehensive customer relationship management (CRM) system for marketing automation and other features like real-time reporting and analytics. Ontraport uses the latest technologies to automate traditionally manual processes.
Key features include:
- Custom Objects makes distinct databases for various clientele. As a result, you'll be able to assess precisely what each client needs from your partnership.
- Not requiring additional infrastructure to manage your membership system.
- Email automation with a platform like Ontraport will save you time.
Keap's Infusionsoft is web-based software made for small businesses of all kinds, from solopreneurs and startups to more established companies with several locations or mobile services.
Key platform features include:
- It's among the few marketing automation programs that integrate order forms, payment systems, fulfillment, and inventory management.
- Over 300 apps and integrations in its marketplace and third-party APIs and connectors, including Zapier, to extend functionality and customizability.
- HIPAA compatibility, a visual campaign builder, and substantial support and training.
Choosing the right CRM for marketing automation software is no easy task! However, we hope these insights help you find the solution you need.
Optimize Marketing Automation Through HubSpot Services
The right marketing automation software should save time and money while helping real estate professionals generate and convert more leads! If you're considering HubSpot services (or even if you weren't before reading this blog), Geekly Media can help! We offer expert services for marketing automation with the HubSpot platform. To learn more about our services or how HubSpot could be the solution you need, Speak to a Geek soon!
Our free "Game Plan for Success" helps businesses optimize operations. Download your copy today!