We've talked a lot about the HubSpot CRM and CMS, fantastic property management tools for companies that are looking to use fewer platforms and have better results for it. However, despite all this talk about HubSpot, we haven't even scratched the surface of the amazing tools that are part of the HubSpot ecosystem.
So, why HubSpot? Take a look at these amazing, built-in tools, and you'll understand why we decided to structure our entire business on HubSpot.
Remember how we mentioned you might want to have fewer systems and tech to use? Well, HubSpot has a built-in, meeting-scheduling tool. Instead of using something like Calendly and having yet another password to remember, you can just use HubSpot's meetings tool. This tool allows you to create meeting links based on whatever criteria you want to set.
Maybe you only want to meet with tenants on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. No problem: the meetings tool has you covered. Take back control of your inbox, your calendar, and your phone line with this tool.
Task Management and To-Do Lists
Get rid of Process Street, Remember the Milk, BaseCamp, or any excess software for tasks.
- Keep track of your to-do lists by creating tasks in HubSpot.
- You can also assign tasks to other people in your team, set due dates, priority levels, and more.
- Tie those tasks to a contact record or deal, and keep track of what you need to do, per account, even more accurately.
When you connect your inbox to HubSpot, HubSpot will automatically log and track the emails sent from your inbox. Keep a record of communication with all of your clients, automatically tied to their contact record in the CRM.
By connecting your inbox, you can also track when someone is reading your emails or clicking links in them. Now you'll know whether that contact never saw your email or opened it 15 times...and give them a call when you know they're considering your offer.
Share Big Files
Go ahead and cancel that DropBox subscription, because you won't need that either with HubSpot.
- Keep every large file you need to send in your file manager and share it with just a link.
- If you have email tracking turned on, you'll know whether that file was viewed—and when.
- Keep open-data easily tracked to the contact record in HubSpot without you having to lift a finger.
Do you know that your business development manager is actually making the calls they say they are? Now you will!
- You can call contacts from your browser or phone and log them on your contacts' timelines in HubSpot with the calling integration.
- Each call will be recorded to the CRM with this tool, so you know whether those "5 calls I have to make" actually happened.
Chatbots and Livechats
There are services out there that charge a LOT of money to ad a chatbot to your website. HubSpot offers live chat, workflow-based bots, and bots that will make searching a knowledge base and creating service tickets simple for your clients. Don't spend $400+ per month to have this feature—it's built right in!
Sure, YouTube is great—but once again, it is another platform and yet another place to have to track analytics.
- Upload and host your videos in HubSpot so you can easily embed them into your website, blog, social media, email, and more.
- Plus, when you manage your video through HubSpot, your analytics are in HubSpot, too—so you have a single source of information at your fingertips.
Tag all your campaign-related work with a campaign and report on that work as a whole. This lets you bring in the metrics from your blog, emails, social media posts, videos, and other efforts into one reporting dashboard—so you can see how your campaign performed.
Are you running Google Ads, Facebook ads, or other property management tools for marketing? Tie the reporting of your paid ads in with the rest of your analytics so you can compare in the same graph the performance of your different initiatives.
Be sure your ads are working with the rest of your marketing instead of against it with this feature.
We all know how important SEO is to your marketing success. SEO creates traffic, the root of all leads. HubSpot has built-in SEO suggestions in their CMS.
- Want to create a new page? HubSpot will tell you whether you've hit everything for great SEO or what you need to improve.
- Take the guesswork out of the equation: HubSpot even helps those who don't know what they are doing that qualifies as good work.
Imagine if you had to log into and manage each of these tools separately, then try to report on the success of all of your initiatives. It is no wonder so many clients come to us, and they don't have a clear grasp of what is working and what isn't! We use HubSpot to seriously simplify your life as a property manager. Plus, when you measure the cost of all of these property management tools individually, you start to see that HubSpot isn't all that expensive in comparison.
If you're ready to take back control of your business, give us a call or set up a meeting! We'll help you make the most out of HubSpot with our Property Management Operating System (PMOS), so you can finally take a vacation.