The Knowledge Base Submission Process
Have an idea for a KB article? This article will show you how to submit one in order to have it created as a knowledge base.
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to click Service when you have an idea for a Knowledge base.
2. Click Tickets
3. Click Create ticket
4. Type the Ticket name
5. Ensure that the Pipeline is Rent Bridge Academy. If it's not, change it.
6. Click Category
7. Click an appropriate category. For now, click Other issue not listed
8. Click Priority
9. Choose the appropriate priority for this Knowledge Base article.
10. Scroll down and click Create
11. Click Article Ideas
12. Once you're ready to begin working on this article, change the status to Articles in Progress. Click Articles in Progress
13. Click the KB Article Checklist
14. Complete these three tasks within the checklist before moving to step 02.
15. Your first step is to enter a description of the Article in a note and pin it.
16. Click Note
17. Type a brief description of your idea for the article.
18. Click Save note
19. Click the checklist
20. Click the first box to complete it
21. Click Save
22. After you have finished, or if you have already finished, creating your video or other content for the Knowledge base, click the link button in order to insert it.
23. Type/Paste the video URL
24. Click Apply
25. Click Save
26. Click the Checklist again
27. Click the box for the second step
28. Click Save
29. Click the checklist
30. The priority for your ticket should have been updated when you created it, but if you haven't, update the priority and check off this box.
31. Click Save
32. Click the access drop down
33. Select whether you want this Knowledge Base to be Private or Public facing. For now, click Private
34. Click Save
35. Click Reassign Ticket to Trainer
36. Click Yes if it's ready to be assigned to the trainer
37. Click Save, this will automatically reassign the ticket and create a task for the trainer
38. Click About this ticket
39. Verify that the ticket was reassigned.
40. When the trainer has finished with these steps, they will reassign the ticket to the original owner (you). You will get a task to review it.
41. Click on the link and verify that the Knowledge Base article is complete and ready for publishing.
42. After verifying that it's ready, click Published KBA?
43. If the article is ready, Select Yes. If it's not, select needs additional revisions and it will be reassigned to the trainer.
44. Click Save
45. The process is complete on your end once you have reached this point.