Thanks for purchasing the Real Estate Pro Theme. Any question that is beyond the scope of this documentation should be asked on our support platform.
Before you start building your new website with Real Estate Pro Theme we strongly recommend you create a child theme.
By creating a child theme before you start building you set up a safe environment that can be edited/modified within your HubSpot portal. While still receiving any updates or bug fixes.
The Real Estate Pro theme will automatically inherit settings like the company's brand logo, and favicon from your HubSpot settings to be used across your website content.
When building your website, you'll spend time organizing the information architecture of your content. Your navigation menus will include the most important pages that your website visitors will want to access quickly or frequently while browsing your site.
To edit your website navigation please visit settings from the top right corner of your portal. Scroll down on the left had bar and under websites click on the navigation option
From there you just need to click on the add menu button that shows under the dropdown where your existing navigations are set up.
Once you have added all your navigation items and published it, you need to go to your website's global header and select the new navigation menu you created
Systems templates are used for certain types of pages generated automatically by HubSpot.
Examples of system templates include:
- Error page: 404 and 500 error pages to let your users know that they have reached a page that does not exist or a technical issue has occurred.
- Password prompt page: a password prompt page for any content you've locked with a password.
- Subscription page: the subscription preferences page where your email recipients can manage the email types they are subscribed to and unsubscribe from all emails. Update this template to engage with your contacts during the subscription process (e.g., explain how your contacts can opt back in to particular email types so they can resubscribe if they change their mind).
- Backup unsubscribe page: a page that will appear for email recipients who are trying to unsubscribe, if HubSpot is unable to determine their email address.
- Subscriptions update page: the confirmation page that appears when an email recipient updates their subscription preferences.
- Search results page: the page that displays search results when visitors use the site search.
You can select the Real Estate Pro theme's systems templates from within your HubSpot account settings.
The Real Estate Pro theme ships with a blog listing and blog post templates for your HubSpot blog. You can add the Real Estate Pro blog templates to your HubSpot website and manage your blog settings from within your HubSpot account settings.
Global Theme Settings
To make sure that your website looks consistent, style settings for all pages using the same theme are managed in your theme settings.
You can easily customize your theme's settings by clicking the Design tab on the left panel in the page editor. Theme settings can be adjusted with intuitive controls such as toggles, switches, and color pickers.
To edit colors on your website, please go to page editor - under the theme tab on the left side column click on edit theme settings
You can edit your website's Global Colors, Fonts, Buttons, Forms, Tables, Spaces, and Footer from the theme settings
You can update the header of your website by clicking on the global header module in the page editor of any of your pages
The Real Estate Pro theme allows you to set your typography including mobile styles from your global theme settings.
The Real Estate Pro theme ships with saved sections and contains the ability for you to save your own content sections for use throughout your website.