Owners of Business Profiles can invite users to become owners and managers. Each person can have their own access and they don't share sign-in info. Owners and managers have different levels of access to the profile.
- Only owners can add or remove users.
- Managers can remove themselves from a profile.
- Google Groups can’t be added as managers or owners.
- Only the primary owner can transfer primary ownership.
Add owners & managers
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- Click Menu Business Profile settings Managers.
- At the top left, click Add .
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under "Access," choose Owner or Manager.
- Click Invite.
- Inform your account manager to accept the invite once done